Sie finden unsere neuen Webseiten hier:


Opens external link in new windowPublic Grants (BAföG)
The public grants office offers advice on the public grants scheme in general as well as on conditions for a change of your field of study as well as termination of study or secondary studies. It also advises on updating applications for the income of married students or of the parents of the student, on graduation sponsorships and first applications of foreign students.

Opens external link in new windowInternational Office
The international office is responsible for the support of studies, advanced trainings and internships abroad with the provision of suitable financing options and information as well as the support of students from abroad. Additionally the international office promotes international co-operations with universities in other countries.

Opens external link in new windowLibrary
The library at the environmental campus advises students, teaching staff and employees of the university on all questions concerning the library. It offers single or group training on topics like using the electronic card index, data bases, interlending, literature administration programs and academic research and writing skills. As “teaching library”, the university library is also taking on an important role in the search for high quality information sources. With the library introduction tours, the research trainings and online tutorials it supports studying, teaching, research and advances training. The electronic card index – named eBib – enables location-independent research within the media inventory as well as further services like access to personal user accounts, pre-booking and extensions. Students can receive a summary description of their attended courses which are necessary to be admitted for further studies.

Opens external link in new windowFaculties
The departments Environmental Planning / Environmental Technology and Environmental Business Studies / Environmental Law coordinate the bachelor and master studies in their respective areas on the environmental campus.
Students receive help on matters such as: information on available compulsory optional subject modules, examination time plans, modules description handbooks and examination regulations of all courses of the department as well as general information on course entry requirements, extent and content of courses and information on the location.
For alumni descriptions of attended lectures can be issued if required for continuing education.

Opens external link in new windowEquality Office
The equality office offers counselling for families, child care services, seminars and workshops, scholarships and mentoring programs as well as advice and support with problems.

Opens external link in new windowLaboratories and technical centres
The environmental campus offers a number of laboratories and facilities to guarantee a practical education of students in applied sciences and deepen the understanding of teaching content in a practical manner.

Opens external link in new windowLeonardo-Contact
Leonardo-Contact is responsible for the application for EU-projects, their realisation and their evaluation within the ERASMUS program. This includes a comprehensive support of students and graduates who are interested in doing an internship abroad. Leonardo-Contact helps to find placements for internships by offering contacts to businesses that have already had Erasmus interns as well as information on financing of placements abroad, support in accommodation seeking through passing on information of experiences of former students and general information on staying abroad. During the placements the Leonardo-Contact is point of contact for all organisational questions which includes negotiations with companies and corporations should any problems arise.

Opens external link in new windowExamination Office
The services of the examination office includes all questions concerning examinations (registration and deregistration, re-examinations, etc.), information on examination regulations, acceptance of certificates of approval (compulsory internship, advanced internship, merits, practical phases), registration of bachelor and master thesis including requirements check, acceptance of sick notes, acceptance of appeals to the examination board, advice on internal change of studies, composition of certificates of non-objections when changing universities, deregistration from the student register upon completion of studies, administration of grades in the student admin system QIS/POS including trial counting and composition of notes, diplomas and certificates

Opens external link in new windowPsycho-Social Support
Students who are faced with taxing situations or difficulties in personal matters and seek help can turn to the psycho-social support office. During the stated office hours Dipl-Psychologists certified psychologists Iris Lorenz and Nicole Arendt will give advice or make appointments for further counselling. The advice and support is free and subject to professional discretion.

Opens external link in new windowStudent administrative Service
The student administrative service is responsible for applications, registration, re-registration,  leave of absence and de-registration as well as student ID cards of the environmental camp

  • Opens external link in new windowLeave of Absence
    Students who cannot attend lectures due to inevitable reasons may apply for a leave of absence. This application must be handed in before the end of the re-registration period.
  • Opens external link in new windowDe-Registration
    A de-registration without a degree can only be obtained on request (please note: a retroactive de-registration is not possible). Students who have concluded their studies with a degree are de-registered automatically and can turn to the registrar’s office to receive their certificate.
  • Opens external link in new windowRe-Registration
    By re-registering the students declare that they will continue their studies in the coming term. The current administrative fees are payable every term within the re-registration period.
  • Opens external link in new windowStudent ID Card
    The student ID card must be collected and validated at the student administrative service on the beginning of your first term. The ID card can also be used as ticket for public transport for the term. A loss of your ID card should immediately be reported to the student administrative service. A new ID card can be requested there in exchange for a respective fee.

Opens external link in new windowUCB-Contact
At UCB-Contact students can book rooms for study groups or other events, borrow board chalk, presenter and white board marker for presentations. Apart from the organisation of trial studies for pupils and special events UCB-Contact also organises career service offers under the name UCB-Connect.

 Opens external link in new windowCoordination Cooperative Study Programmes The Coordination Office for Cooperative Study Programmes supports the cooperative studies across the different faculties at Trier University of Applied Sciences. As central point of contact for all those interested or participating in a cooperative study programme information is being provided and the further development of these programmes is being promoted.