Sie finden unsere neuen Webseiten hier:

Termination of Enrollment

Students wishing to terminate their enrollment without having graduated must forward an „Antrag auf Exmatrikulation“ (Request for Termination of Enrollment), signed by officials at the examination office, library, etc. (see request).

If it not possible to apply for termination of enrollment before the semester ends, the student ID card and the record of courses taken must be returned to the registrar’s office.

Students who have successfully completed their studies at Environment Campus Birkenfeld consult the student’s office regarding their termination of enrollment.

Please consult the student’s office regarding termination of enrollment for other reasons than the ones mentioned above.