Application and Admission
The Master course" Environmental Economics and Business Management" is consecutive " to the Bachelor´s degree; Environmental Economics and Business Management" at the Environmental Campus Birkenfeld.
The permission for the master course presupposes:
- a written request of the applicant until 15 September,
- the proof of an above average locked higher education (university/college of further education) from the fields environmental economics and business management, management economics, economic science, political economy, economic engineering, economical informatics, commercial law or a comparable study conclusion,
- the proof of sufficient German knowledge,
- the proof of specialised knowledge of a language in a A-language (English/French),
- the proof of environmental economical knowledge e.g. from a preceeding higher education.
The permission can be connected with editions. An Admission Committee is in charge of reviewing the applicants’ qualifications and verifying if they fulfil the Master’s programme entrance requirements
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Trier University of Applied Sciences
Environmental Campus Birkenfeld
PO Box 13 80
+49 6782/ 17-1315, 17-1316
Please submit your application to a degree program at the Environmental Campus Birkenfeld via our Online-Portal.